- Huntsville, AL Parks | Your Local Guide
- Huntsville/Madison, AL area utility information
- North Alabama Community Information
- Relocating to Huntsville, AL – Your Local Guide
- Useful Links to Local Information
- Answers to Common Home Buying Questions in Huntsville, AL
- Buy a home in the Greater Huntsville & Madison Area
- Finance your dream home in Huntsville
- Huntsville vs Birmingham and Mobile, AL
- Why Move to Huntsville, Alabama?
- Careers at Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty
- AHSIR In The Community
- About Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty
- Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty Endorsements
- Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty Positions Available
- Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty Reviews
- Who We Are at Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty
- Around the Village of Providence in Huntsville, AL
- Blossomwood in Huntsville AL
- Cedarhurst in Huntsville, AL
- Clift’s Cove in Madison AL
- Darlington in Madison, AL
- Edenshire in Huntsville, AL
- Edgewater in Madison, AL
- Featured Neighborhood: Bishop Farms | Huntsville AL
- Forest Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Governor’s Bend in Huntsville, AL
- Greenwycke Village in Huntsville, AL
- Hampton Cove Estates in Huntsville, AL
- Hampton Cove in Huntsville AL
- Hampton Station in Huntsville, AL
- Hawk’s Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Henson Hills in Huntsville, AL
- High Mountain Estates in Huntsville, AL
- Highland Lakes in Madison AL
- Indian Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Inspiration on Green Mountain in Huntsville, AL
- Knox Creek in Madison, AL
- Oak Bluff on Green Mountain in Huntsville, AL
- Oxford in Madison, AL
- Sagebrook of Kelly Springs in Harvest, AL
- Sandhurst Park in Huntsville, AL
- The Charming Medical District of Hunstville
- The Ledges of Huntsville Mountain
- The Reserve in Huntsville, AL
- Twickenham in Huntsville, AL
- Village of Providence in Huntsville, AL
- Wakefield in Huntsville, AL
- What’s Around Hampton Cove, Huntsville AL?
- Why the Village of Providence is a Great Place to Live
- Get an ‘As Is, CASH’ Offer for your House Today!
- 10 reasons to list your house with Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty
- A Market Snapshot of North Alabama Real Estate
- Answers to Home Selling Questions in Huntsville, AL
- Guaranteed Sale Program
- Sell your home in Huntsville
- What Determines the Value of Your Home
Things to Do
- 400th Home Sale Community Give-Back Program!
- Absorption Rate
- ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
- Buyer’s Market
- Capital Gain
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capitalization Rate “Cap Rate”
- Captive Real Estate Investment Trust
- FSBO (For Sale By Owner)
- Owner Financing
- REIT ETF (Exchange-Traded Funds)
- Right of Redemption
- Short Sale
Amanda and team, Thank you for assisting our buyers find their dream home! They still talk about their awesome experience!
Brad Korb Real Estate Group
I have worked at Amanda Howard Real Estate for the past year, and it has been a phenomenal experience. From the exposure to young professionals performing at a high level, to assisting families in the purchase and sale of their dream homes, to the level of personal support and encouragement shown on a continual basis, my career is incredibly fulfilling!
I love Amanda and her agents! I have a great house that I couldn’t have imagined having! Thank you AHRE!
Amanda Howard’s company is professional and hardworking. The integrity and work ethic is why they are so successful.
I was very impressed with the knowledge and experience from Clair Lee, my realtor, from Amanda Howard Realty. I have listed two homes with this company and have been more than satisfied with the results. They are the only company that I have dealt with in the last 20 years that has total feedback daily on the market and personal feedback on the homes that I had listed. I would definitely recommend this company highly.
Great experience! Meg Eldridge made us feel like her only client, and I know we weren’t! She had our best interests at heart, and I feel like she was responsible for getting us the best deal possible. She even called to check on us after everything was done and make sure we were still happy (and we are!). Thanks Meg!
The home buying process is very overwhelming and confusing with all of the paperwork that is constantly needing to be approved and signed. Glinda, with Amanda Howard Real Estate, made this process as simple as she could and the e-signing helped a lot! As a first time home buyer, I’m very pleased with my experience.
This is the premier real estate firm in the state of Alabama. I have the good fortune of being a part of this amazing team. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, this firm should be your first stop. Customer service is our number one priority, from the first meeting to the closing table, rest assured your every need will be met. If you are looking for a career in real estate make sure this firm is your first choice.
Buying a house was so much easier than I expected! The real estate team walked with me through every step of the way, which was very important since this was the first time I tried buying a house. From the start, Allie made it very clear that my happiness and financial well being were her number one priority!
Thank you Amanda and team for assisting with our relocation to Bama! A great experience. Everyone is happy.