- Huntsville, AL Parks | Your Local Guide
- Huntsville/Madison, AL area utility information
- North Alabama Community Information
- Relocating to Huntsville, AL – Your Local Guide
- Useful Links to Local Information
- Answers to Common Home Buying Questions in Huntsville, AL
- Buy a home in the Greater Huntsville & Madison Area
- Finance your dream home in Huntsville
- Huntsville vs Birmingham and Mobile, AL
- Why Move to Huntsville, Alabama?
- Careers at Amanda Howard Real Estate™
- AHRE In The Community
- About Amanda Howard Real Estate™
- Amanda Howard Real Estate™ Endorsements
- Amanda Howard Real Estate™ Positions Available
- Amanda Howard Real Estate™ Reviews
- Who We Are at Amanda Howard Real Estate™
- Around the Village of Providence in Huntsville, AL
- Blossomwood in Huntsville AL
- Cedarhurst in Huntsville, AL
- Clift’s Cove in Madison AL
- Darlington in Madison, AL
- Edenshire in Huntsville, AL
- Edgewater in Madison, AL
- Featured Neighborhood: Bishop Farms | Huntsville AL
- Forest Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Governor’s Bend in Huntsville, AL
- Greenwycke Village in Huntsville, AL
- Hampton Cove Estates in Huntsville, AL
- Hampton Cove in Huntsville AL
- Hampton Station in Huntsville, AL
- Hawk’s Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Henson Hills in Huntsville, AL
- High Mountain Estates in Huntsville, AL
- Highland Lakes in Madison AL
- Indian Ridge in Huntsville, AL
- Inspiration on Green Mountain in Huntsville, AL
- Knox Creek in Madison, AL
- Oak Bluff on Green Mountain in Huntsville, AL
- Oxford in Madison, AL
- Sagebrook of Kelly Springs in Harvest, AL
- Sandhurst Park in Huntsville, AL
- The Charming Medical District of Hunstville
- The Ledges of Huntsville Mountain
- The Reserve in Huntsville, AL
- Twickenham in Huntsville, AL
- Village of Providence in Huntsville, AL
- Wakefield in Huntsville, AL
- What’s Around Hampton Cove, Huntsville AL?
- Why the Village of Providence is a Great Place to Live
- Get an ‘As Is, CASH’ Offer for your House Today!
- 10 reasons to list your house with Amanda Howard Real Estate
- A Market Snapshot of Huntsville Area Real Estate
- Answers to Home Selling Questions in Huntsville, AL
- Guaranteed Sale Program
- Sell your home in Huntsville
- What Determines the Value of Your Home
Things to Do
- 400th Home Sale Community Give-Back Program!
- Absorption Rate
- ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
- Buyer’s Market
- Capital Gain
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capitalization Rate “Cap Rate”
- Captive Real Estate Investment Trust
- FSBO (For Sale By Owner)
- Owner Financing
- REIT ETF (Exchange-Traded Funds)
- Right of Redemption
- Short Sale
- Wall Street Journal Ranks us in Nations Top 1 Percent
The home buying process is very overwhelming and confusing with all of the paperwork that is constantly needing to be approved and signed. Glinda, with Amanda Howard Real Estate, made this process as simple as she could and the e-signing helped a lot! As a first time home buyer, I’m very pleased with my experience.
Buying a house was so much easier than I expected! The real estate team walked with me through every step of the way, which was very important since this was the first time I tried buying a house. From the start, Allie made it very clear that my happiness and financial well being were her number one priority!
Y’all were very helpful in our search for a home. Natalie made the process easy and was very communicative.
We weren’t looking to buy a house, but I’m glad we came to Amanda Howard when we did. Whitney Stringer was a perfect fit for us! She listened to our concerns, answered our questions, and was patient and very professional. We looked at the house on 6/16, put in an offer on 6/17, and closed on 7/27. Everything went smoothly (and quickly). If we ever have to sell or buy again, we’d definitely go through AHRE!
We worked with Natalie, a buyer specialist. She was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She was laid back while showing us homes (patient with our 4 year old sons!), and answered all questions. She was easy to work with and met all our needs. She assisted in making the buying process as easy as possible. Everything went smoothly from initially contacting her to closing on our family home.
We used Whitney Stringer as our buying agent for purchasing our new home. Whitney, as well as the entire staff at Amanda Howard was very patient with all of our questions and kept us up to speed as we navigated this very complicated process. Overall, it was a relatively painless process, and we are very happy with our new home!
Thank you Amanda and team for assisting with our relocation to Bama! A great experience. Everyone is happy.
Let me start by saying that my expectations were surpassed immensely. I have been looking at a few houses with a friend who is in the real estate business but was having no luck. So I decided to look on the Internet, to find a realestate agency in the Huntsville area to see what options they offer. I was surprised to find that Amanda Howard realestate was number one in Alabama and ranked in the top 50 across the US. I was shocked again to find that Amanda Howard was endorsed by Barbara Corcoran …
I have never been so impressed with a real estate firm as I have been with Amanda Howard! My listing agent, Michelle Daymond, was honest, efficient and totally knowledgeable about all facets of listing a house for sale. This firm is completely up-to-speed on a technical level I have never seen in real estate. This was as stress-free as selling a home can be. Thank you.
Our agent, Natsuki Tani, worked PATIENTLY with us for over 3 months to help us find a great house.