Hampton Cove Real Estate
Hampton Cove is one of the premier communities in the Huntsville area; this master planned community is comprised of 2,800 acres located east of Huntsville.
Looking for reasons to live in Hampton Cove? Here are the top five:
- The convenience of living less than 15 minutes to Huntsville
- Love the outdoors? Lake Guntersville is just 20 minutes away
- Hampton Cove features the beautiful views of the Monte Sano Valley
- Variety of home styles – there’s something for everyone in Hampton Cove
- The community itself has 20+ lakes, 20 miles of walking paths/sidewalks, 3 golf courses
Hampton Cove Residential Communities
Hampton Cove is comprised of 20 communities that are all beautifully landscaped and situated in a valley in the foothills of Monte Sano. Hampton Cove is located within the Huntsville, Alabama, city limits, and it is entitled to receive all the benefits of city services while retaining its small-town lifestyle. You will know that you have arrived at Hampton Cove when you see the waterfall that greets you at the main entrance.
Each neighborhood has different housing options with various square feet in size. There are many styles of homes including zero lot-line patio homes, and townhomes. These 2,800 acres of residential space is a also home to a Nature Preserve, 28 lakes, parks, and more than 20 miles of continuous sidewalks winding through the beautifully landscaped grounds.
High Performing Schools Are Located In the Neighborhood
Three quality schools are located in Hampton Cove so students do not have to leave their neighborhood.
About Huntsville, AL
Huntsville, Alabama is consistently named as one of the best places to live and work by a variety of national publications. Located in the northern most part of Alabama, it is home to the NASA operations and several military operations and installations.The hi-tech presence of so many of this country’s sophisticated military facilities has not detracted from the city’s wonderful heritage of southern hospitality and cultural diversity. Huntsville’s quality of life is the best with a variety of educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities, along with the job opportunities offered by the several Fortune 500 companies that make their home here.
Quick Facts About the City
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation named Huntsville to its “America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations” list. Recently, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance named Huntsville as America’s Best City.
- The highest level of defense and space technology has a major presence here with the Army’s Redstone Arsenal, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, and the Cummings Research Park.
- City recreation is a high priority with Huntsville. There are 6 public golf courses, 175 miles of bicycle pathways, 3 public swimming pools and 25 municipal tennis courts.
- This town’s 25,000 students attend 35 schools many of which rank 8 or 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. Some of the finest schools in Alabama are located in Huntsville. The hi-tech nature of the town’s citizens generates an interest in developing the best educational opportunities.
- The town has an array of dining establishments that cater to many nationalities as well as those who enjoy traditional southern cooking. There are 805 restaurants in Huntsville, so you are sure to find one that fits your taste and your wallet.
- Metes And Bounds 1779
- The Reserve At Lake Guntersville 59
- Gunters Landing 57
- Other 35
- The Bluffs 32
- Stone Village 32
- Legacy Cove 30
- Town Madison 28
- Burkestone 26
- Greenway Place 25
- Pecan Crossing 24
- Jefferson Street 24
- Lendon 22
- County 21
- Savannah 21
- Meridia 21
- Hampton Cove 20
- Village Of Providence 19
- The Preserve At Clayton Pond 18
- Midtowne On The Park 18
- Giles County
- Lawrence County
- Madison, AL
- Hampton Cove
- Huntsville, AL
- Homes with Acreage / Mini Farm
- Golf Course Communities
- Jones Valley
- Northeast Madison County
- Northwest Madison County
- Downtown/Five Points
- South Huntsville
- New Market
- Hazel Green
- Owens Cross Roads
- New Hope
- Franklin County
- Lincoln County