Edgewater in Madison, AL
Edgewater is a neighborhood that contains several subdivisions. Life in the neighborhood revolves around Lady Ann Lake. Several of the subdivisions overlook this 160-acre lake. There are neighborhood rules which residents are expected to follow. Community events are organized and some individual subdivisions also plan events. There are numerous amenities for residents.
Many of the community’s amenities revolve around the lake. There are paths for walking, jogging, and biking around the lake. Most of the individual subdivisions are also available to walkers. There are also tennis courts and a pool. The neighborhood has a clubhouse and a fitness room. For families, there are playgrounds. A boat ramp is available on the lake.
Edgewater Real Estate
Several types of homes, as well as apartments, are available in this neighborhood. Many of the neighborhoods have single story homes. Two subdivisions contain patio homes. Another subdivision consists of two story town houses. All of the homes are well maintained and have beautiful surroundings. This is one of the requirements for living in the community. Many of the homes are located on acreage. Each subdivision has individual attractions.
Subdivisions In Edgewater
- Carriage Hill is the newest subdivision in the neighborhood. It currently has 41 single family homes with lots for more. This subdivision has excellent views of Lady Ann Lake.
- Lost Tree Point has 47 single-family homes that are between 2800 and 4500 square feet on 0.5 acre lots. The lake views and trees make this subdivision a favored destination for walkers.
- Remington Place contains 59 homes. The styles are a combination of garden and two story homes.
- Fox Bend is composed of two developments. The 64 homes in this subdivision are at least 1,800 square feet and most are also single story homes.
- Compass Point is a newer subdivision in Edgewater which encompasses 82 single family homes. This community is a mix of young families, middle aged couples, and retired adults.
- Heritage Woods is one of the oldest subdivisions. This community has 120 homes on large lots, many of which are located on Lady Anne Lake.
- Dunhill is a subdivision containing smaller homes and lots. It is located in the heart of Edgewater with winding streets.
- Morland Shores has patio homes and it is also the only gated community in the neighborhood. Residents also have access to a protected area of wetlands.
- Spinnaker Ridge is made up of small patio homes. It is a close knit community that does plan subdivision events.
- Steeplechase West is one of the oldest subdivisions in Edgewater. It contains mainly two-story townhouses.
Edgewater is part of the school districts in Huntsville and Madison. There are two elementary, middle, and high schools nearby. Two colleges are also close to this neighborhood. The downtown areas of Huntsville and Madison are nearby. For entertainment, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center as well as Monte Sano State Park are located near Edgewood.
Our agent, Natsuki Tani, worked PATIENTLY with us for over 3 months to help us find a great house.
AHRE team is the best! Friendly, helpful, and great to do business with!!
Amanda and team, Thank you for assisting our buyers find their dream home! They still talk about their awesome experience!
Amanda Howard real Estate was awesome, it was a quick process for me cause I already knew what I want. For areas that I needed help with, they had the solution. Thank you!!
Blessed to be part of this team! Thankful for the opportunity AHRE has given me. I love my job and the people that I work with.
Excellent and best service. Very attentive to my needs and friendly staff
I have never been so impressed with a real estate firm as I have been with Amanda Howard! My listing agent, Michelle Daymond, was honest, efficient and totally knowledgeable about all facets of listing a house for sale. This firm is completely up-to-speed on a technical level I have never seen in real estate. This was as stress-free as selling a home can be. Thank you.
Excellent experience all the way around and sold our house quicker than we ever imagined!
The team at Amanda Howard Real Estate goes above and beyond! Amanda, you can count on our referrals coming your way. 5 stars!
The home buying process is very overwhelming and confusing with all of the paperwork that is constantly needing to be approved and signed. Glinda, with Amanda Howard Real Estate, made this process as simple as she could and the e-signing helped a lot! As a first time home buyer, I’m very pleased with my experience.