Edgewater in Madison, AL
Edgewater is a neighborhood that contains several subdivisions. Life in the neighborhood revolves around Lady Ann Lake. Several of the subdivisions overlook this 160-acre lake. There are neighborhood rules which residents are expected to follow. Community events are organized and some individual subdivisions also plan events. There are numerous amenities for residents.
Many of the community’s amenities revolve around the lake. There are paths for walking, jogging, and biking around the lake. Most of the individual subdivisions are also available to walkers. There are also tennis courts and a pool. The neighborhood has a clubhouse and a fitness room. For families, there are playgrounds. A boat ramp is available on the lake.
Edgewater Real Estate
Several types of homes, as well as apartments, are available in this neighborhood. Many of the neighborhoods have single story homes. Two subdivisions contain patio homes. Another subdivision consists of two story town houses. All of the homes are well maintained and have beautiful surroundings. This is one of the requirements for living in the community. Many of the homes are located on acreage. Each subdivision has individual attractions.
Subdivisions In Edgewater
- Carriage Hill is the newest subdivision in the neighborhood. It currently has 41 single family homes with lots for more. This subdivision has excellent views of Lady Ann Lake.
- Lost Tree Point has 47 single-family homes that are between 2800 and 4500 square feet on 0.5 acre lots. The lake views and trees make this subdivision a favored destination for walkers.
- Remington Place contains 59 homes. The styles are a combination of garden and two story homes.
- Fox Bend is composed of two developments. The 64 homes in this subdivision are at least 1,800 square feet and most are also single story homes.
- Compass Point is a newer subdivision in Edgewater which encompasses 82 single family homes. This community is a mix of young families, middle aged couples, and retired adults.
- Heritage Woods is one of the oldest subdivisions. This community has 120 homes on large lots, many of which are located on Lady Anne Lake.
- Dunhill is a subdivision containing smaller homes and lots. It is located in the heart of Edgewater with winding streets.
- Morland Shores has patio homes and it is also the only gated community in the neighborhood. Residents also have access to a protected area of wetlands.
- Spinnaker Ridge is made up of small patio homes. It is a close knit community that does plan subdivision events.
- Steeplechase West is one of the oldest subdivisions in Edgewater. It contains mainly two-story townhouses.
Edgewater is part of the school districts in Huntsville and Madison. There are two elementary, middle, and high schools nearby. Two colleges are also close to this neighborhood. The downtown areas of Huntsville and Madison are nearby. For entertainment, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center as well as Monte Sano State Park are located near Edgewood.
100% LOVE working for Amanda Howard Real Estate! The honesty and integrity of our team makes working here a great experience personally and professional!!!
Y’all were very helpful in our search for a home. Natalie made the process easy and was very communicative.
Amanda Howard Real Estate is by far the greatest company you could work for in this industry. I have never been happier in my life and have the greatest team to support me. This company is a big family and they want everyone to be successful. You couldn’t ask for a better place to have your career. Best decision hands down to work with this company!
I’ve been part of Amanda Howard Real Estate for 8 years now and still love to come to work everyday. Amanda and Travis has created a great place to work, learn and grow. They continue to seek and search for bigger and better ways to grow the company as well as each of us individually. I don’t know of any other company that will invest the amount of time and money in their people like they do!
AHRE team is the best! Friendly, helpful, and great to do business with!!
As a home builder, the agents at AHRE have spoiled me. They are well educated in all aspects of the market, highly driven, skilled and well seasoned by the training they receive working for Amanda and Travis Howard. They don’t believe in the word “try”. They believe in the word “do”.
We were very pleased with the professionalism, friendliness, and great communication with Natalie. She was a pleasure to work with. The home buying process was made so easy and everything went smoothly.
Great experience! Meg Eldridge made us feel like her only client, and I know we weren’t! She had our best interests at heart, and I feel like she was responsible for getting us the best deal possible. She even called to check on us after everything was done and make sure we were still happy (and we are!). Thanks Meg!
I don’t write many reviews. And usually when I do it’s not because of a wonderful experience. BUT I am so unbelievably impressed with Natuski. I work out with Amanda and Clair, and in casual conversation of us considering buying a house, they put me in touch with Natuski. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is the one you want, if you want someone friendly but serious about working for you. She was patient when we went in all different directions, and really helped me narrow down loo…
We worked with Natalie, a buyer specialist. She was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She was laid back while showing us homes (patient with our 4 year old sons!), and answered all questions. She was easy to work with and met all our needs. She assisted in making the buying process as easy as possible. Everything went smoothly from initially contacting her to closing on our family home.