Edgewater in Madison, AL
Edgewater is a neighborhood that contains several subdivisions. Life in the neighborhood revolves around Lady Ann Lake. Several of the subdivisions overlook this 160-acre lake. There are neighborhood rules which residents are expected to follow. Community events are organized and some individual subdivisions also plan events. There are numerous amenities for residents.
Many of the community’s amenities revolve around the lake. There are paths for walking, jogging, and biking around the lake. Most of the individual subdivisions are also available to walkers. There are also tennis courts and a pool. The neighborhood has a clubhouse and a fitness room. For families, there are playgrounds. A boat ramp is available on the lake.
Edgewater Real Estate
Several types of homes, as well as apartments, are available in this neighborhood. Many of the neighborhoods have single story homes. Two subdivisions contain patio homes. Another subdivision consists of two story town houses. All of the homes are well maintained and have beautiful surroundings. This is one of the requirements for living in the community. Many of the homes are located on acreage. Each subdivision has individual attractions.
Subdivisions In Edgewater
- Carriage Hill is the newest subdivision in the neighborhood. It currently has 41 single family homes with lots for more. This subdivision has excellent views of Lady Ann Lake.
- Lost Tree Point has 47 single-family homes that are between 2800 and 4500 square feet on 0.5 acre lots. The lake views and trees make this subdivision a favored destination for walkers.
- Remington Place contains 59 homes. The styles are a combination of garden and two story homes.
- Fox Bend is composed of two developments. The 64 homes in this subdivision are at least 1,800 square feet and most are also single story homes.
- Compass Point is a newer subdivision in Edgewater which encompasses 82 single family homes. This community is a mix of young families, middle aged couples, and retired adults.
- Heritage Woods is one of the oldest subdivisions. This community has 120 homes on large lots, many of which are located on Lady Anne Lake.
- Dunhill is a subdivision containing smaller homes and lots. It is located in the heart of Edgewater with winding streets.
- Morland Shores has patio homes and it is also the only gated community in the neighborhood. Residents also have access to a protected area of wetlands.
- Spinnaker Ridge is made up of small patio homes. It is a close knit community that does plan subdivision events.
- Steeplechase West is one of the oldest subdivisions in Edgewater. It contains mainly two-story townhouses.
Edgewater is part of the school districts in Huntsville and Madison. There are two elementary, middle, and high schools nearby. Two colleges are also close to this neighborhood. The downtown areas of Huntsville and Madison are nearby. For entertainment, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center as well as Monte Sano State Park are located near Edgewood.
Glinda Clardy was absolutely amazing! The entire process from start to finish was seamless and completely stress free. The team at Amanda Howard was on it!
I worked with AHRE. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking to buy a home to go through AHRE. The best real estate company anyone could ever ask for. They will go above and beyond call of duty. Thank you AHRE!!!!!!!
Amanda Howard real Estate was awesome, it was a quick process for me cause I already knew what I want. For areas that I needed help with, they had the solution. Thank you!!
AHRE team is the best! Friendly, helpful, and great to do business with!!
Natsuki and Clair were the best buyers and sellers agents I have ever worked with. They treated us like family. It was a truly pleasant experience. I definitely recommend Amanda Howard agency to anyone buying or selling a house.
Natalie Jones is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and lovely to deal with. She knows the Huntsville area market and will work very hard for you. Natalie always put our family needs first! She represented me in my first real estate auction experience. We won it and Natalie made it happen all the way through to closing, very smooth with no surprises. You can’t go wrong with Natalie and the Amanda Howard team of professionals.
I’ve never felt more taken care of in the process of selling my house. Thanks Michelle. You are a rose among real estate thorns! I can’t express my gratitude with words to describe how you’ve helped me with closing a chapter in my life with the sale of my late fathers house. Thank you.
Wonderful to work with! They sold my home in about two weeks after listing!
Excellent experience all the way around and sold our house quicker than we ever imagined!
Amanda Howard Real Estate is by far the greatest company you could work for in this industry. I have never been happier in my life and have the greatest team to support me. This company is a big family and they want everyone to be successful. You couldn’t ask for a better place to have your career. Best decision hands down to work with this company!