Edgewater in Madison, AL
Edgewater is a neighborhood that contains several subdivisions. Life in the neighborhood revolves around Lady Ann Lake. Several of the subdivisions overlook this 160-acre lake. There are neighborhood rules which residents are expected to follow. Community events are organized and some individual subdivisions also plan events. There are numerous amenities for residents.
Many of the community’s amenities revolve around the lake. There are paths for walking, jogging, and biking around the lake. Most of the individual subdivisions are also available to walkers. There are also tennis courts and a pool. The neighborhood has a clubhouse and a fitness room. For families, there are playgrounds. A boat ramp is available on the lake.
Edgewater Real Estate
Several types of homes, as well as apartments, are available in this neighborhood. Many of the neighborhoods have single story homes. Two subdivisions contain patio homes. Another subdivision consists of two story town houses. All of the homes are well maintained and have beautiful surroundings. This is one of the requirements for living in the community. Many of the homes are located on acreage. Each subdivision has individual attractions.
Subdivisions In Edgewater
- Carriage Hill is the newest subdivision in the neighborhood. It currently has 41 single family homes with lots for more. This subdivision has excellent views of Lady Ann Lake.
- Lost Tree Point has 47 single-family homes that are between 2800 and 4500 square feet on 0.5 acre lots. The lake views and trees make this subdivision a favored destination for walkers.
- Remington Place contains 59 homes. The styles are a combination of garden and two story homes.
- Fox Bend is composed of two developments. The 64 homes in this subdivision are at least 1,800 square feet and most are also single story homes.
- Compass Point is a newer subdivision in Edgewater which encompasses 82 single family homes. This community is a mix of young families, middle aged couples, and retired adults.
- Heritage Woods is one of the oldest subdivisions. This community has 120 homes on large lots, many of which are located on Lady Anne Lake.
- Dunhill is a subdivision containing smaller homes and lots. It is located in the heart of Edgewater with winding streets.
- Morland Shores has patio homes and it is also the only gated community in the neighborhood. Residents also have access to a protected area of wetlands.
- Spinnaker Ridge is made up of small patio homes. It is a close knit community that does plan subdivision events.
- Steeplechase West is one of the oldest subdivisions in Edgewater. It contains mainly two-story townhouses.
Edgewater is part of the school districts in Huntsville and Madison. There are two elementary, middle, and high schools nearby. Two colleges are also close to this neighborhood. The downtown areas of Huntsville and Madison are nearby. For entertainment, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center as well as Monte Sano State Park are located near Edgewood.
I love Amanda and her agents! I have a great house that I couldn’t have imagined having! Thank you AHRE!
Excellent and best service. Very attentive to my needs and friendly staff
I just have one question…..”Do you know anyone in Huntsville, Alabama, that can sell a home within one week of listing it?” If so, use them. I used Amanda Howard, and my home had a contract on it within a week. Flawless performance and service.
AHRE is an amazing company to work for!! They really take a vested interest in making sure they find and train the right people to fulfill the company’s mission and values. I’m honored to be apart of a team so well respected in the community.
I worked with AHRE. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking to buy a home to go through AHRE. The best real estate company anyone could ever ask for. They will go above and beyond call of duty. Thank you AHRE!!!!!!!
I have never been so impressed with a real estate firm as I have been with Amanda Howard! My listing agent, Michelle Daymond, was honest, efficient and totally knowledgeable about all facets of listing a house for sale. This firm is completely up-to-speed on a technical level I have never seen in real estate. This was as stress-free as selling a home can be. Thank you.
It was our first time buying a home and it was pleasant!
Blessed to be part of this team! Thankful for the opportunity AHRE has given me. I love my job and the people that I work with.
This is the premier real estate firm in the state of Alabama. I have the good fortune of being a part of this amazing team. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, this firm should be your first stop. Customer service is our number one priority, from the first meeting to the closing table, rest assured your every need will be met. If you are looking for a career in real estate make sure this firm is your first choice.
This wonderful company was extremely helpful with the purchase of our new home! We worked with Whitney, she is very professional and personable and now good friend. She always made time for us when we had questions or wanted to look at more houses. We would highly recommend her!