Edgewater in Madison, AL
Edgewater is a neighborhood that contains several subdivisions. Life in the neighborhood revolves around Lady Ann Lake. Several of the subdivisions overlook this 160-acre lake. There are neighborhood rules which residents are expected to follow. Community events are organized and some individual subdivisions also plan events. There are numerous amenities for residents.
Many of the community’s amenities revolve around the lake. There are paths for walking, jogging, and biking around the lake. Most of the individual subdivisions are also available to walkers. There are also tennis courts and a pool. The neighborhood has a clubhouse and a fitness room. For families, there are playgrounds. A boat ramp is available on the lake.
Edgewater Real Estate
Several types of homes, as well as apartments, are available in this neighborhood. Many of the neighborhoods have single story homes. Two subdivisions contain patio homes. Another subdivision consists of two story town houses. All of the homes are well maintained and have beautiful surroundings. This is one of the requirements for living in the community. Many of the homes are located on acreage. Each subdivision has individual attractions.
Subdivisions In Edgewater
- Carriage Hill is the newest subdivision in the neighborhood. It currently has 41 single family homes with lots for more. This subdivision has excellent views of Lady Ann Lake.
- Lost Tree Point has 47 single-family homes that are between 2800 and 4500 square feet on 0.5 acre lots. The lake views and trees make this subdivision a favored destination for walkers.
- Remington Place contains 59 homes. The styles are a combination of garden and two story homes.
- Fox Bend is composed of two developments. The 64 homes in this subdivision are at least 1,800 square feet and most are also single story homes.
- Compass Point is a newer subdivision in Edgewater which encompasses 82 single family homes. This community is a mix of young families, middle aged couples, and retired adults.
- Heritage Woods is one of the oldest subdivisions. This community has 120 homes on large lots, many of which are located on Lady Anne Lake.
- Dunhill is a subdivision containing smaller homes and lots. It is located in the heart of Edgewater with winding streets.
- Morland Shores has patio homes and it is also the only gated community in the neighborhood. Residents also have access to a protected area of wetlands.
- Spinnaker Ridge is made up of small patio homes. It is a close knit community that does plan subdivision events.
- Steeplechase West is one of the oldest subdivisions in Edgewater. It contains mainly two-story townhouses.
Edgewater is part of the school districts in Huntsville and Madison. There are two elementary, middle, and high schools nearby. Two colleges are also close to this neighborhood. The downtown areas of Huntsville and Madison are nearby. For entertainment, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center as well as Monte Sano State Park are located near Edgewood.
I’ve never felt more taken care of in the process of selling my house. Thanks Michelle. You are a rose among real estate thorns! I can’t express my gratitude with words to describe how you’ve helped me with closing a chapter in my life with the sale of my late fathers house. Thank you.
I never hesitate to refer a relocating client to Amanda and Team. They have proven systems for both buyers and sellers and deliver top notch customer service throughout the process… and most importantly RESULTS! The Amanda Howard Team are true professionals and masters of their craft!
AHRE is an amazing company to work for!! They really take a vested interest in making sure they find and train the right people to fulfill the company’s mission and values. I’m honored to be apart of a team so well respected in the community.
Amanda Howard’s company is professional and hardworking. The integrity and work ethic is why they are so successful.
Blessed to be part of this team! Thankful for the opportunity AHRE has given me. I love my job and the people that I work with.
AHRE team is the best! Friendly, helpful, and great to do business with!!
I was very impressed with the knowledge and experience from Clair Lee, my realtor, from Amanda Howard Realty. I have listed two homes with this company and have been more than satisfied with the results. They are the only company that I have dealt with in the last 20 years that has total feedback daily on the market and personal feedback on the homes that I had listed. I would definitely recommend this company highly.
Excellent and best service. Very attentive to my needs and friendly staff
Glinda Clardy was absolutely amazing! The entire process from start to finish was seamless and completely stress free. The team at Amanda Howard was on it!
As a home builder, the agents at AHRE have spoiled me. They are well educated in all aspects of the market, highly driven, skilled and well seasoned by the training they receive working for Amanda and Travis Howard. They don’t believe in the word “try”. They believe in the word “do”.