Are you on the NICE or NAUGHTY list this year? Not sure? Find out HERE. If the answer is naughty, you’ll definitely want to squeeze in a visit with the jolly man in the red suit before December 24th (you have 26 days)! And you especially won’t want to miss Santa at our Holiday Open House on December 4th! A little elf stopped by our office this morning to tell us about a few other stops Santa will be making in the Huntsville/Madison areas. We jotted down the information below to share with you to make sure you don’t miss Jolly Old Saint Nick!
Where to find Santa in Huntsville/Madison this holiday season:
- Amanda Howard Real Estate Holiday Open House
- You’re invited to celebrate the season with AHRE at our Holiday Open House on Thursday, December 4th from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Santa at the malls
- Stop by and visit Santa at Parkway Place or Madison Square Malls from now until 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., 2:00-5:00 p.m. and 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon-3:00 p.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Pet Photos with Santa: November 20th and December 4th from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at both locations.
- Sensitive Santa: Parkway Place will offer special sessions with Santa, by appointment only, for children with special needs who would benefit from softer lights and sounds at the photo set. The Sensitive Santa will be more soft spoken. For a special appointment, e-mail Jana_Kuner@cblproperties.com.
- Santa’s Village
- Santa’s Village will be open November 28th through December 23rd from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. each night
- Village of Providence Tree Lighting
- Village of Providence Tree Lighting will take place Friday, November 28th from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Kris Kringle’s Candlelight Christmas
- Kris Kringle’s Candlelight Christmas will be held Friday, December 5th from 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Burritt Mansion & Park
- Christmas Magic in Madison
- Find Santa at Christmas Magic in downtown Madison on the magic Saturday, December 13 5:30-9:00, downtown Madison