Known as one of the top entertainment attractions in Huntsville, Shakalaka Extreme Air Sports is a great place for a fun time. They offer all kinds of fun, in a safe environment. Here’s what you can expect when you enjoy time at Shakalaka Extreme Air Sports.
- Open Jump – Enjoy the largest jumping fields in the county with massive trampolines, angled wall trampolines and even launching decks.
- ClubBoom – A fun activity with lasers, lights and all kinds of fun on Friday and Saturday nights.
- KidJump – Specifically for those age six and under, this jump is held from 9am to 10am during the week.
- Family Night – Every Monday, you can enjoy three hours of family fun from 6pm to 9pm.
- Theme Night Thursdays – Thursdays offer all kinds of different themes from Hip Hop to Pajamas and more.
- Trampoline DodgeBall
- Shaka Slam
- And more!
There’s something here for everybody and you can enjoy the largest facility of its’ kind in the country. They also have the best trampolines you will find anywhere.
Shakalaka is also set up for parties. They provide birthday packages perfect to fit your specific needs. You can enjoy a one-hour flight pass for al guests, along with the party room, a party attendant, all the party plates and utensils you need and more.
Packages range from 10 guests up to 30 guests and you can even add on flight socks or shirts for each guest. Prices range from $225 to $550.
They also offer events for private parties, schools, slumber parties, corporate events and fundraisers.
Location and Hours
Shakalaka Extreme Air Sports is located at 4710 University Drive in Huntsville. They are open from 9am to 9pm, Monday through Thursday, from 9am to 19am on Friday and Saturday and closed on Sundays.