Download this video >>
Huntsville/ Madison County has consistently been one of Alabama’s most balanced markets in 2014. Today, we have a residential sales report to strengthen the argument and also give some great information on our market. Here are some of the highlights of that report:
- Year-to-date sales remain virtually the same as last year.
- Inventory of existing single family homes is up 7% this month.
- Overall inventory is around 6.9 months, a very solid number for this time of year.
- We have broken down our sales by type of home. Existing single family homes make up 78% of our sales, with new home sales accounting for about 19% and condos remaining the same at 3%.
- The number of residential home sales have improved 15% this past month, while pricing on these homes has remained about the same.
- Our area has been a hotbed for job growth. More jobs equal more home sales, which in turn equals more production, consuming, and support of local businesses.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the Huntsville real estate market, please call or email us today. We would love to talk to you.
This Week’s Closings, Congratulations!
Mr. Leo F. Collins
Mr. and Mrs. Garfield Olton
Ms. Michelle Marbury
Mr. and Mrs. Lance Proctor
Mr. Nicholas T. Grilliot
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Foxworth
Mr. and Mrs. Allen Bacskay
Mr. Michael Hollifield
Mr. and Mrs. Russell Ward
Mr. and Mrs. Curt Belshe
Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Eslick
Dr. and Mrs. Kirk Jackson
Ms. Jennifer Reyes
Ms. Casey RobinsonMs. Tammy Hodges
This Week’s New Listings For Sale:
804 Mullins Hill Drive $600,000
238 Bermuda Lakes Drive $99,900
161 Ford Chapel Drive $595,000
132 Anna Kathryn Drive $219,900
327 Harvestwood Court $145,000
16553 Timberlane Drive $459,900