Found in the southwest corner of Courthouse Square, Cotton Row Restaurant is more than just any other restaurant. The building housing the restaurant was built in 1821 along the cotton exchange. This comfortable restaurant has plenty of elegance and serves modern American cuisine. If you want to enjoy southern hospitality at its’ finest this is the place to go.
Cotton Row provides plenty of great items on all the different menus. The entrees change with the season and the menu is always full of inventive dishes. Cotton Row believes in sourcing ingredients locally and try to incorporate as many ingredients from nearby farmers as possible. Some of the items found on the menu include:
- Celery Rood Clam Chowder
- Wild Mushroom and Ricotta Ravioli
- Fire-Roasted Rappahannock Oysters
- Grilled Asian Spiced Mahi Mahi Bowl
- Bacon Wrapped Lion of Duroc Pork
- Braised Meyer Ranch Shortrib Sandwich
- Local Fried Green Tomatoes
- Shrimp and White Ruffle Sacchetti
- Pan Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Grilled Pacific Northwest Salmon
- Canadian Venison Osso Bucco
- Grilled Aspen Ridge Natural Beef Filet Mignon
- And More!
Along with the many great choices for lunch or dinner, you can enjoy one of many desserts including:
- Chocolate Caramel Mousse
- Warm Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cake
- Molten Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly in Phyllo
- Three Cheese Sampling
- And More!
Cotton Row also serves brunch with items, such as:
- Chopped BLT Salad and Poached Egg
- Cheddar-Bacon Mack and Cheese
- Fried Green Tomato Benedict
- Fried Chicken and Buttermilk Waffle
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Petite Ribeye and Eggs
- And More!
No matter which meal you come in for, you won’t be disappointed with the menu.
Cotton Row is very well-known for the great private dining options offered. They provide two private rooms: The Cedar Pipe Cellar and The Loft. The cellar provides nearly 5,000 bottles of wine and fits perfectly for intimate events with wine pairings. The Loft seats up to 32 guests and provides a great place for a corporate event or a small wedding reception.
The entire restaurant can also be rented and seats up to 100 guests.
Location and Hours
Cotton Row Restaurant is found at 100 South Side Square in Huntsville. The restaurant is open from 4pm to 10pm, Monday through Saturday for dinner and from 11am to 2pm, Wednesday through Friday for lunch.