Sotheby’s International Realty® brand is synonymous with a luxury lifestyle. We represent the most extraordinary properties and people across the globe. The results speak for themselves: we generated $114 billion in global sales volume in 2019.
That said, being the leader in luxury real estate is not enough. You don’t reach the top by standing still. We are always thinking ahead about real estate and our clients’ needs. This means we are continually redefining the luxury real estate experience.
What is luxury real estate?
The term “luxury real estate” causes most people to envision prestigious properties and sprawling mansions or a specific price point.
We prefer to define luxury real estate by the client experience. The delivered service is customized to each person for maximum results. Whether you’re in the $300k or $1M price point, we serve everyone in our community with the same level of attention and personalization.
How are we redefining luxury real estate?
Every year we reset the bar on what customers can expect from the real estate experience. Our affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty® furnishes us with an extensive market reach and provides tools that elevate the level of customer service. Some of the ways we separate what we do include:
- Tailored and defined marketing. We recognize every home is unique. So are our clients. We leverage our experience and the current data to personalize the strategy for maximum results. Some of the things we can do for our clients are virtual reality home tours, virtual staging, and cinematic-quality professional photos and videos.
- Innovation. How people engage with real estate is different from a decade ago. Our brand is always thinking about how we can approach home-selling at every level. Sotheby’s International Realty® was the first to market real estate with 3D and virtual reality technology. We created an Apple TV app to present properties in a visually impressive manner. Our Curate app brings AR tech into the hands of our agents and clients to help them see the potential in spaces. These are just a few ways our brand has been on the cutting edge of tech in real estate.
- Global reach. With over 1,000 offices worldwide, we are able to present your properties to a larger market than a local focus. The SIR Mobile app, available on Android and iPhone, enables users to search available properties in over 70 countries. We nurture relationships with leading publications like The New York Times while running our own luxury lifestyle magazine, RESIDE. Our website, amandahowardrealestate.com, receives over 20,000 views each day, and sothebysrealty.com had 34 million visits last year.
- Accommodate the seller and buyers. It’s our mission to make things happen for our clients. It’s truly a personalized touch delivered by every real estate agent. For example:
- We work with relocating buyers and sellers to ease their stress. Using virtual tours and live conferencing, we reach and engage our clients to assist in their real estate search. We also utilize our global network to connect them with local experts during their relocation.
- The current inventory is low. In March 2020, the months’ supply of inventory for Madison and Limestone Counties was 1.6 months. Our clients who have outgrown their current homes or are downsizing face a competitive market. By understanding exactly what they are looking for, our agents pinpoint new-to-market homes that meet client criteria and get them in the door first. We discuss buyer needs in every sales meeting, allowing us to work together to find the right home for you.
Sotheby’s International Realty® brand is recognized as a leader in the luxury market. We received 27 percent of the press share of voice in 2019, more than any other real estate brand. Our approach to real estate gives home buyers and sellers a competitive edge. By using all the tools at our disposal, our clients receive luxury service at any price point.