If you’re looking for some New Year’s Eve fun in Rocket City, you’ll find plenty to do. Here are just a few events to check out:
- Apres Ski Ya 2022: A Disco New Year’s Eve at Jeff & Blues adjacent to The Orion Amphitheater. The event starts at 8 p.m. Buy tickets here.
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra presents The Doo-Wop Project at Mark C. Smith Concert Hall at 7:30 p.m. The event features stars of Jersey Boys and Motown. Purchase tickets at www.hso.org.
- New Year’s Eve at Mars Music Hall. The event starts at 8:30 p.m. with The Unorthodocs. There is a $10 cover charge.
- Skating in the Park from 7 to 10 p.m. There is a charge for skating and skate rental. Ball drop is at 8:30 p.m., and is for all ages.
- The Live 5ive New Year’s Eve Celebration is happening at VBC South, and is offering five different parties at one location. General admission is $60. Bring socks with you. There is a sock drive for the homeless going on during the event.
- Light it Up and Dress Down at The Camp at MidCity will feature Paul McDonald live and drink specials. Dress is casual. Event starts at 8 p.m.
- New Year’s at Noon: A Family-Friendly Celebration is happening at The Orion Amphitheater. Bingo, sing-a-longs, face painting, and countdown to noon are some of the highlights.
- Salty Nut Brewery pajama party starts at 8 p.m. There is no cover charge.
- Straight to Ale NYE DJ Battle starts at 9 p.m.
It’s a great time to get out and enjoy all of the festivities our great city has to offer.