When it comes to choosing a place to call home in Huntsville, access is a big deal. Many home buyers want to buy a home that is within a short distance to employment or school located in Huntsville itself. If that is the case for you, consider buying a home in New Market. This community is home to about 2,000 people, many of them younger families. You’ll find it is a small location with a lot to offer today’s home buyer.
New Market is a fun little community to call home. You will find that most of the homes are a bit older, many of them being charming properties with wooded lots. However, there are some areas of newer development. Nearly all of the city is ideally suited for the entire family with good schools. It is a part of the Madison County School System, giving you access to the area’s best of the best. In addition, young families like this area because of the access to area parks, playgrounds, and walking trails.
Take a look at some of what this community can offer to you:
- The area is very affordable. The median sale price of homes here is just $128,000. That is quite affordable compared to other areas of Huntsville and Madison County.
- There is everything you need present here. There are parks, stores, restaurants, and plenty of things to do.
- The area is very family friendly. From sports programs to various recreational offers, your kids will not only have plenty of friends but lots of opportunities.
- There is a moderately sized business community here. This means you may be able to work and live here.
- You are close to the airport, too.
Are these the right reasons to buy a home in New Market? Contact a local real estate agent to get a better idea of the availability of homes here and what you can expect currently.