Today I’d like to share five great pieces of smart home technology that will help you save time, money, and energy.
As technology and innovation continues to grow in 2018, our gadgets have become essential to our daily lives. But what about adding smart technology to your home?
Today I’ll be telling you about five easy ways to add smart technology to your home that will help you save money, energy, and time.
1. Smart thermostats. This particular piece of smart-home technology will make your home more comfortable and your air conditioner more efficient. Your wallet will thank you for incorporating this easy-to-control device into your home. Many smart thermostats can be controlled using your mobile device, while others are voice-activated. This technology can help monitor your preferences and behaviors, then perform accordingly.
2. Smart door locks. Say goodbye to traditional keys and keep your home safe with a keypad and code, instead.
3. Video doorbell. Gone are the days of struggling to identify visitors through your peephole. Now you can connect a video doorbell to your Wi-Fi and get a crystal-clear view of whoever may be at your step.
4. Smart smoke detectors. It is time to upgrade your home’s security using this amazing technology. Smart smoke detectors, many of which also detect carbon dioxide and monitor general air quality, can boost your family’s safety and save money all in one.
5. The SkyDrop. This smart irrigation system controller allows you to take lawn care to a new level. The SkyDrop can self-adjust based on weather patterns in your area in order to keep your lawn as healthy as possible without sacrificing efficiency in the process.
For more information on each of these items, check out this great article from realtytimes.com.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
This Week’s Closings, Congratulations!
Mr. and Mrs. James and Kristina Barbee
Mr. and Mrs. Douglas and Jane Walker
Mr. and Mrs. Shawn and Alexis Watkins
Mr. and Mrs. Jake and Mary Edit Hubbard
Mr. James Derrickson
Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Aurelia Casos
Ms. Madie Jolly
Mr. and Mrs. Austin and Amber Reeves
Mr. and Mrs. Cory and Jamie Cristiano
Mr. Mark Kubichan
Ms. Catherine Carroll
Mr. Michael Denty
Mr. Desmond Johnson and Ms. Gloria Kim
Ms. Sarah L. Bice
Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Linda Stevens
Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin and Shelley Steadman
Mr. and Mrs. Donnie and Audra Hopkins
Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy and Terisa Lang
Mr. and Mrs. Charles and Brynne Huff
Ms. Nancy Cain
Mr. and Mrs. Daryl and Easter Lightford
Mr. and Mrs. David and Pam Bodie
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Tina Eudy
Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery and Susan Graham
Mr. and Mrs. Armon and Stacy Hull
Mr. Ramon Sinclair
Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey and Ginger Cope
Mr. and Mrs. David and Carolyn Grandison
Hot New Listings for sale in these areas!