Is it time for you to move? If you identify with any of these five signs, it very well could be.
Welcome back to “Monday Morning Coffee!” Have you ever wondered if it might be time to consider selling your home and moving to a different one? How would you know when the time is right? How could you get the most value possible from your home? Would it sell quickly? For those who are wondering about any of the above, today I want to share a list of common signs that now may be the best time for you to move to a new home.
1. Money. If your financial situation has changed, so has your budget. Whether it has increased or decreased, we can help you find a home where the mortgage payment suits your wallet.
2. You have outgrown storage space. Perhaps you have inherited some items, or you just need some extra closet space to store some things.
3. Your family is expanding. We understand that it is hard to part with your first home, but just think of the families eagerly watching for a home like yours to come available, as well as the new memories you can create with a new home.
4. The kids are gone. Now that the nest is empty, you might have more space than you need. Perhaps you have always wanted a theater room, or maybe you don’t want any stairs or you want a smaller yard.
5. It would cost less to move than to continue repairing your current home. We work with several investors who might be willing to make you a cash offer for your home. Investors don’t mind repairs, and you can use that cash offer as a down payment or for some new furnishings for your next home.
If any of these signs resonate with you, it could be time to make a move. Reach out to us to speak with one of our listing specialists, and we can discuss our customized marketing plan for your home, the current market value, and the average time it has taken for similar homes to yours to sell. One of our housing hunting specialists can also help you start planning your next move.