Memorial Day weekend is the traditional kickoff of summer which means grilling season is officially here! We recently attended WhistleStop weekend in Huntsville and gathered some helpful grilling tips to share with you.
BBQ safety tips:
- Make sure your food is always thoroughly cooked to the proper temperature. Purchase a thermometer that shows the proper cook temperatures for various foods. Nothing spoils a BBQ like food poisoning!
- Never leave your grill unattended. Prevent flare-ups and overcooked food by staying at the grill.
- Keep a spray bottle full of water within reach to quickly put out flare-ups.
- For propane grills, be sure to open the grill lid before ignition to allow any gas that has collected under the lid to disperse.
- Clean regularly and check for gas leaks.
- Never grill indoors!
- Don’t leave decorations too close to the grill or hanging near the grill.
Special thank you to our friends who visited with us WhistleStop weekend and for providing helpful summer grilling tips!
This Week’s Closings, Congratulations!
Mr. William Bailey
This Week’s New Listings For Sale:
21867 Hwy 251 $225,000