Huntsville Botanical Gardens is hosting a Great Big Play Day on Sunday, June 2nd. It’s a family friendly event covering all 112 acres of the Gardens. Bring a blanket and a picnic, relax and enjoy walking trails, water features to cool off. Games and activities are planned for the youngsters. Food vendors will be on site selling yummy treats from pizza to cupcakes and popcorn to popsicles!
Schedule of events:
- AMC Band 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Big Backyard
- Steve the DJ 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Big Backyard
- Jugglers 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Crosswalk by Bonsai House
- Animal Trax 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Anderson Nature Center Classroom
- Face Painter 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. By Supersized Sandbox