The increasing sophistication of website design has allowed it to become more industry specific. The real estate industry has seen many changes to the way websites are designed. With more companies choosing bold graphics and more unique navigational schemes, it’s interesting to look at some of the top real estate website design schemes.
Placester.com listed the top 24 examples and Amanda Howard Real Estate made the list. It was listed as an example of the way a real estate website can be longer and still very powerful. The design includes multiple photo views and a search bar above the fold. The site also lists the new, featured and popular listings making it easy for visitors to find exactly what they are looking for.
Along with the unique navigation, the site uses vibrant images for the background. This makes the site design even better and provides a very professional look for visitors to enjoy.
Other examples of how website design is changing in the real estate industry include:
- Scot Karp, Premier Estate Properties – Provides a good example of putting social share buttons at the top of the page, along with a prominent search bar.
- Ginger Martin and Co. – An example of a very simple design with great effectiveness.
- CORE NYC – This real estate website provides a good example of showing off social proof.
- The Goodhart Group – Shows an example of how a real estate website can show off their agents.
- The Jills – A great example of how a website can be easy-on-the-eyes and use white space properly.